Pimm's Νο. 1 0.7l 25% vol./ English liqueur
James Pimm, a farmer's son from Kent and the owner of an oyster bar in London, used to offer his gin-based drink containing a secret mixture of herbs and liqueurs, as an aid to digestion, serving it in a small tankard known as a "No. 1 Cup". The liqueur was introduced in 1823.